Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Super quick college makeup/ everday look

My First Update!
So this is a little makeup post, and hey-ho it might be more of your cup of tea so if you think so? Let me know! =)


A super simple and easy makeup idea (Apologies that the pictures are off google, SO NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED - but i will soon make posts with photographs)


1) Apply your favourite foundation all over, mine is the Maybelline Satin Liquid Foundation in shade 010 which is Ivory
2)Apply a concealer if desired : I apply a little under my eyes, around my nose and on my chin and forehead, i don't know why, but i always do my chin and forehead. The one i use is by Collection 2000 in i believe the lightest shade, i can't quite remember the name but a picture will be below =)
3)A use MUA blusher (the £1 range from superdrug) in shade one, just on the apple of my cheeks
4) MUA Mascara in black, quite a few layers to create a lovely lash look


So as you can see there are only four steps, and four products. This look is quite cheap and very natural since in teh morning getting ready for college i have very little patience, but still want to look like i've made a bit of effort.


Hope this helps =D




No comments:

Post a Comment