Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Monday 6 February 2012

Good morning! And Rimmel London WAKE ME UP foundation review

So in my cosmopolitan (cosmo) mag yesterday there was a small tester of the wake me up foundation by Rimmel London. Now I'm all about trying new face products because I've been an avid maybelline lover since the first time I chose makeup buy I'm always looking for something new. The sample comes in a little sachet (images below) and there will be a before foundation and after foundation photo.
The sachet says - "Our first foundation that visibly reawakens and illuminates skin with a radiant glow and a flawless natural-looking finish. Instant anti-fatigue effect. With peptides and a vitamin moisturising complex."

So to apply the foundation I'm going to use my hands which I have washed before applying..

So the product smells amazing, is quite a think consistency but gives good coverage. BUT the shade, which is 200 soft beige is far too dark for me and so I'm going to blend it to the best of my abilities before I provide a photo... (eep at the colour of the sponge! Which was clean.. :S)

Foundation applied and pictures below! The coverage is amazing and doesn't feel particularly heavy only problem is the shade but it was a free sample so I can't complain! I'll be doing two update of the wear of the foundation to show you how it lasts throughout the day!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment