Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Thursday 16 February 2012

My trip to Covent Gardens!

So today i travelled into London to Embankment station and went into Covent Gardens! I didn't go to particularly buy anything, but i came away with a few cute pieces.

In H&M i bought a floral vest top in the sale for £3
I went a bit crazy in paperchase and bought a cute rose petal recycled paper storage box, a pass holder (i put my oyster card in them, this one has cute little birds on it) and a sugar cube postcard for a friend.
I bought the new Rimmel London "Wake Me Up" foundation - but in the right skin colour.
And i took a trip to Lush and bought myself a "Magic Mushroom" bubble bar and a "Pop me in the bath" Bubble Bar (if the second name is wrong I'm sorry but it's the cute one with the whole flower on top.)
I spoilt myself with a caramel latte from starbucks and bought lunch from pret a manger because it was the emptiest place i found.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday!
Toodles,
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment