Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Tuesday 19 June 2012

The day in London (VERY LATE POST)

I apologise guys because I had trouble uploading my last post about what I wore when we went to London. It was pointless me making this post unless I had posted about the day in the first place

We walked from Covent gardens to china town and through to Oxford street. It was a brilliant day and the weather held up for us.
So here are some images of what we it up to:

6 comments:

  1. I would love to be in London, I went to the We Will Rock You show last Summer, it was my first proper musical and I loved it! Great selection of pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank-you! i travel to london a lot since i live only about 30 mins by train away, it's one of my favourite places and i love the shows there, hoping to see Wicked soon! :) thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. I love London, I just never get to go as often as I want! It looks like you had a fab time :D

    I've just tagged you in the Liebster Award!
    http://molliemuses.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/leibster-award.html

    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!!!
    Have a nice Sunday!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete