Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Tuesday 19 June 2012

London town with mummy.

Paying a visit into London today with my mum will try to take lots of pics :)

Face:
Wake me up foundation
Collection 2000 loose powder
Miss sport concealer
Maybelline mousse blush
No7 bronzed duo
No7 eyeshadow
Avon eyeliner in black
Avon lipstick in pout

Outfit:
Top - tesco
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - linzi
Bag - tesco (bought in charity shop)
Jacket - bhs (borrowed from mum)

3 comments:

  1. Ooo I do like them pants, do they still sell them in tesco?

    You look lovely hun :D

    Niki xx

    http://nikiniknak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do :) and thankyou :D xx

      Delete
    2. Oooh good!! Might have to get myself some!!

      Niki xx

      Delete