Welcome!

Please feel free to browse my blog; any problems? Leave a commment, or email on f.e.warrick@hotmail.co.uk
I'd love feedback and welcome new followers!


Instagram

Friday 1 June 2012

Ramble.

Something has just hit me in the face..
Literally as well as metaphorically I think a bug just flew into me.. (bugs in England really need to take flying lessons..)
But anyway, I will hopefully be attending university in just under a year, meaning.. my life is flying away with the fairies as I type.. (double gulp!)


Sorry this is wordy again, but i was wondering what you guys have as a uni experience and if you'd be willing to share your stories? As i would love advice on what made you decide your uni and how you settled in. Whether you live at home or on campus and all that la-ti-da stuff.

Hope everyone is having an amazing summer, as I am now off college for a week and EXAMS. ARE. OVER!! (party time.)

Keep smiling :)
Toodles
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment